Microfluidics CFD Engineer, Hamburg
FS Dynamics CFD team in Hamburg, focusing on microfluidics, is growing fast. The team has several exciting challenges in the fields of multiphase flows, fluid structure interaction (FSI), rarefied gases, plasma physics and aeroacoustics at ever smaller scales (milli-Kelvin, micro-meter), pushing the boundary of existing CFD codes.
In a short period of time the CFD team in Hamburg has grown to become one of the leading CFD knowledge centres in northern Germany, but we need more people to reaffirm this position.
Who are we looking for?
FS Dynamics is looking for current and future experts with:
• Broad knowledge and experience in fluid dynamics, turbulence modelling and heat/mass transfer.
• Proven experience in implementing custom physics models for solving multi-physics problems.
• Proven experience in translating research/development questions in simulation models, planning, executing and communicating.
• Basic knowledge in LINUX, bash, PBSpro, Java, C++, python.
• Hands-on experience with CFD tools (preferable: STAR-CCM+, FLUENT/CFX, COMSOL) and Matlab.
• Fluent in English (German is a plus)
• Aeroacoustics, multiphase flow, rarefied gases, plasma physics, fluid structure interaction and 1D CFD (e.g., AMESIM, Modelica)
The successful applicant has some industrial/research experience and is committed, pragmatic, flexible, enthusiastic, and open to learn. Of course, you also must be a team player and customer driven.
Please note, that for this position a valid work permit is required.
Who are we?
FS Dynamics is a focused and unique CAE consultancy company, active primarily within FEA and CFD. With over 130 CAE engineers in Sweden, Portugal, Finland and Germany we are the leading premium CAE consultancy in Northern Europe. Our office in Hamburg is growing significantly over the coming year, but organisationally it is an integrated part of our Nordic operations.
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com before 31st January with your salary expectations and subject: “CFD microfluidics engineer – Hamburg”.
Questions are answered by José Fonseca, telephone +49 151 4315 7230